The Kite Surf is one of the most exciting water sports. Our team of dedicated and experienced instructors, guarantee your safety and learning. If you already practice kite surf, they will help you improve your skills.
This 6 hour program begins at 10:00 a.m. when the wind is in our favor. First, we start with theoretical classes to learn to control the kite and understand the wind's dynamic. Then we are going to the beach, where we will put into practice what we have learned, under favorable wind conditions and with the support and attention from the instructors.
The Canary Islands have favorable winds conditions, so it is an ideal place to learn kitesurfing. The atmospheric conditions are the adequate for its practice.
The course is aimed to both beginners and experienced surfers, since trainers customize the practices with the proper techniques and advices for the different levels.
You can start any day of the week!
We've got offers including classes from 6 to 60 hours (6 hours per day), according to the level you want to reach. In addition we will give you your certification card that supports your learning.
• Transportation from your hotel to the beach and back to the hotel
• Necessary Kitesurfing equipment
• Snacks and bottled water
• Theoretical lessons
• Practices on the beach with specialized instructors
• To give you a greater security, in case of unfavorable weather conditions, the event may be canceled, delayed or postponed the same day.
* Important: The first class are held on the land to understand the operation of equipment and wind conditions.